Saheli is a strong organisation, but all organisations need support to continue to help vulnerable women and children. Due to austerity and challenged local and national governments are facing, organisations like Saheli are left under threat. In order to counteract these challenges, Saheli has developed a number of ways you can support them (click on the links):
- Use our Shopping App when you shop at any online supermarket and get money donated to us form the supermarket!
- Donate through our Just Giving Page
- Join our ‘Friends of Saheli‘ fundraising group to help us organise events
- Become a corporate sponsor
- Leave us money in your will
- Refer us to funders, sponsors and supporters
- You could hold coffee morning or cup cake sale for us.
- You could take up the challenge of doing BUPA run for us.
For more information on how to support us, please contact us on 0161 945 4187 / 0161 877 1321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org