BAMER Women and Girls will be inspired to raise their aspirations, realise their dreams and live the lives they want to. To have access to support and services and provide a holistic service to BAMER women and girls.
- BAMER Women and Girls will have access to appropriate support at the right time: crisis intervention, practical and emotional, confidence and self esteem building and self development
- BAMER Women and Girls will be able to identify their goals, plan to address their needs and achieve their goals
- BAMER Women and Girls will be inspired by other women, including other Maya Project participants, volunteers, workers and supporters
- BAMER Women and Girls will have improved skills, knowledge, employability or entrepreneurship
Actions and processes to achieve project outcomes
- Service delivery partners will have improved links across the project partnership through the development of the project, its structures and cross referral pathways
- Service delivery partners will develop stronger and wider links with a range of external agencies including voluntary and statutory services for better pathways and specialist support